Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a poem for my initial crush....when i was a kid i wrote..lol

ma cute love storiii (one sided) dedicated to u dear

by Nikhil Chandwani on Tuesday, 27 April 2010 at 10:35
it was 7th august dis year.....
her voice entered my ear
she joined my tution a bit late
but for me it was like an open gate..
i had maniiiiiiiii feelings for her in my heart
i was very shy at the start....
loved her eyes staring just mee
i used to stare her like a freaking honeybee
she was like a diamond in my soul
getting her by my side was my shear goal
she used talk wid her stunning sweet voice
huh!! she was really a cute and a right choice
i really thought m not worth
she was the reason why i smile on dis selfish earth
she knew me i didnt wanted to make her sad
i didnt wanted her to think that i am bad
so i didnt tell her anything about this
love spread in d air and dis was deeper dan a cheap kiss
she got apart suddenly to a new batch
for me it was like a dropped catch
i and her used to be together only 1 hr a day
after 5 days i thaught i may
i wrote a letter and wid all the feelings
huh!!! her soul was more than just appealing
she explained me everything that she cant like
i was broken wid a unusual strike
loved her alot i felt low
huh!! my friend used to tell that i was a bit slow
at last a light came on
all my sorrows where all gone
my best friends joined my tution and helped to sum extent
i made her my friend and all my sadness went
i used to message her in the happening night
huh! i used to think i was always right
24 days we talked every time
dis story is deeper dan a boring rhyme
she got influenced and differences were born
i felt like my soul was badly torn
i wanted to forget but really cant
she still in important for me like a vegge plant
love her still she is still around
i am not sad now i am happy wid my friend
its like a changed buggy trend
i feared her presence but hated her absence
now i dnt wna talk more about dis buggy nonsense
huh!! she stilli take me for granted
i suffered because of the love that was planted

for u my 2nd crush
:p :p
i know u not in my friend list
but hehe i wrote everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment