Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a very 1st poem of mine.......when i was a 10th grader.

ma cute little story wid my best friend..( kinda free style rap i wrote)

by Nikhil Chandwani on Saturday, 24 April 2010 at 14:12
2 yea back i met a girl on a buggy networking site she was like a pearl 1 hr a day we usd to chat alot after a month my heart was caught one fine day i took her number at last n she gave it vry fast it was mutual respect i had for her i used to think she takes me as a slur after 6 months we had a feud!! now gotto go for my tution"TO BE CONTINUED later i will tell you the rest all about our chats on orkut n text
mm..m back wid my cute story
wid my best frnd n our frnsdship to glory
we talked a lot and i made her laugh
we shared everything like a working staff
10 hour a day i used to scream her name
hehe thinking about it now it feels lame
thinking about this i m having tears in my eyes
she was and she is veryyyyyy sweet and nice
she had a boyfriend but dat guy never cared
so at last i finally dared
i told her about my feeelings for her
still i thaught she takes me as a slur
huh!! she explained me everything she had for me
n damn i took it wrong i felt broken honeybee
i changed a bit she was all d same
it was sad because i felt lame
till now she had won manii enemies but she was strong
n huh i also was going far taking her wrong
she also liked me as a best friend for ever
but huh!!! those days i was not dat clever
at last she had a brk up wid her sucka boyfriend
and i changed again she was still d same
our friendship started again d very next day
she felt broken covered wid clouds coloured gray
board exams where over and she was still sad
but soon she had a bunch of friends and i was glad
i got jelious because i didnt wanted to share
i wanted to be the only one who did care
she had loads of friends all around
huh i again changed because i was no where found
she was all the same for more than a year
i changed a lot due to a loosing fear
time passed and i also won new good friends
she was away in a new school wid a changed trend
i met manii souls who was same like me
wid same interests and i didnt knew where was she.................
4th december 2009 i again started met her
now i never considered myself a slur
she was damn cute and d same i left
huh i came to know her heart was again theft
mm.....
now what can i say she is vry cooool
but i was also not a fool
our friendship has a new beginning
love her a lot when she is trying to sing
3rd time we united again
she used to sit in her balcony talking wid me and when vehicles passed by making noise i used to weirdly scream train train
she is now serious in future of being her boyfriend's wife
what can i say..dis is truely all about the word "LIFE"
this is 4r u dea....
i know u gonna read it ...
take care
b happy dea

No comments:

Post a Comment